Applications of PEX Pipe
1. Hot and cold water pipelines as well as drinking water pipelines in building engineering or municipal engineering
2. Pipes for ground heating system or conventional heating system
3. Fluid delivery pipelines used in petroleum and chemical industries
4. Pipes for transporting liquids in food industry
5. Pipes for refrigeration system
6. Pure water pipelines
7. Buried gas pipelines
1. The PEX pipe produced by our company which is a professional pipe system manufacturer does not contain plasticizer and will not be contaminated by mould or bacteria.
2. Containing no harmful substances, our PEX tubing is applicable for transporting drinking water.
3. Our PEX gas pipe has good heat resistance with normal working temperature up to 95℃. It is able to endure the test for working under the temperature of 110℃ for 8000 hours.
4. Designed with working pressure of 12.5bar or 20bar under normal temperature condition, our PEX pipe has fine pressure resistant property.
5. The PEX plumbing we offer is resistant to most of chemicals.
6. With good heat insulation effect, our PEX heating pipe helps save energy.
7. Our PEX pipe is able to be bended freely without embrittlement.
8. Under equal conditions, water carrying capacity of our PEX water pipe is higher than that of metal pipe.
9. Our PEX tubing is of high creep resistance and can be connected to metal pipes requiring no connection fittings. Therefore, it lowers installation cost, shortens installation cycle and facilitates pipe maintenance.
|DIN Standard PEX Pipe (DIN 16893)|
|DN||Outside Diameter (mm)||Average Outside Diameter (mm)||Pipe Series (mm)|
|ASTM standard PEX pipe (ASTM F876/F877/FCTS-OD SDR9)|
|Nominal pipe size (in.)||Dimension||Operation Pressure(PN, Mpa) and Maximum Working Temperature (Tmax, ℃)|
|Outer Diameter (in.)||Wall Thickness (in.)|
|3/8||0.5+-0.003||0.070+-0.010||(1) PN=0.69Mpa (100psi), Tmax=82℃ (180F)
(2) PN=10.Mpa (145psi), Tmax=23℃ (73F)