The PE-RT pipe offered by our company, a trustworthy pipe manufacturer, inherits good flexibility, heat conductivity, and chemical inertness from PE material. Thanks to special molecule constitution and synthesis production, our PE-RT heating pipe is higher resistance to heat and pressure under high temperature condition.
Due to its excellent flexibility, high temperature resistance and easy connection, our PE-RT pipe is applicable for low temperature radiation heating systems (including floor heating, wall panel radiant heating and ceiling radiant heating systems), central air-conditioning pipe systems, solar water heating systems and snow melting pipe systems under large parking lots or express ways.
1. Our PE-RT pipe is non-toxic, odorless and hygienic.
2. In addition to good high temperature resistance, the PE-RT pipeline we offer also has outstanding impact resistance and is fit for construction in winter.
3. Thanks to the excellent corrosion resistance, our heating pipeline comes with a lifespan as long as 50 years under normal conditions.
4. Our PE-RT pipe is lightweight and flexible, and can be supplied in coils.
5. The hot melting material is reusable therefore our product is friendly to the environment.
6. Our underfloor heating pipe can be easily and reliably connected by hot melt sockets made of material the same as that the pipe is made of.
|DN, Nominal Outer Diameter||Average Outer Diameter||Pipe Series|
|Nominal Wall Thickness|
|Technical Index of PE-RT Pipe|
|Item||Hoop Stress (MPa)||Testing Temperature (℃)||Testing Time (h)||Index|
|Longitudinal Shrinkage Rate||110||en ≤ 8mm 1
8mm < en ≤ 16mm2
|Hydrostatic Test||10.0||20||1||No burst, no leakage|
|Thermal Stability Test under Hydrostatic Condition||1.90||110||8760||No burst, no leakage|
|MFR (190℃, 2.16kG) g/10min||Change rate≤30% of raw material|