Our PPR-fiber composite pipe is suitable for the following applications:
1. Hot and cold water pipelines (including central-heating system)
2. Heating systems including floor-heating and radiator-heating system
3. Potable water supplying pipelines
4. Central air-conditioning systems
5. Irrigation systems in public places, gardens, greenhouses, etc
6. Industrial pipeline for the supply of chemical substances
1. High Temperature Resistance
Our PPR-fiber composite pipe is designed with maximum long-time working temperature of 70℃ and maximum transient temperature up to 95℃.
2. Excellent Heat Preservation Effects
The PPR composite pipe produced by our company, a reliable pipe manufacturer, is of low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe and 1/250 of steel pipe.
3. Non-toxic and Environment-friendly
Containing no heavy metal additives, our PPR-fiber composite pipes will not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
4. Corrosion Resistance
Our PPR pipeline is resist to chemical substances and electrochemical corrosion.
5. Lower Installation Cost
The light weight and easy installation of our PPR-fiber composite pipe reduce installation cost by as much as 50% compared with metal piping system.
6. Higher Flow Capacity
With smooth interior wall, our PPR fiber glass pipe is of lower pressure loss and higher flow volume than metal pipe.
7. Long Life
Our PPR fiber water pipe has a fifty-year lifespan under normal conditions.
|PN 1.25MPa||PN 1.6MPa||PN 2.0MPa||PN 2.5MPa|
|Outer Diameterdn (mm)||Wall Thicknessen (mm)||Wall Thicknessen (mm)||Wall Thicknessen (mm)||Wall Thicknessen (mm)|